upset drivers and fans

If the track makes a come back I'm asking everybody involved if they do open and even at any track for that matter. If you have a problem please keep keep them to yourself or discuss the problem with your buddies over a cold beverage. PPlease don't blast them on social media it hurts the place you are talking about to the point that people quit coming. It will drive any place to closing then after that happens all you hear about is that was a nice place! Don't be a hammer head and drive the few dirt tracks that are left to extinction! Nick if it is inappropriate please delete it's just sad to see this happen

You're saying the same thing I've been saying for the past 16 years on here! Not inappropriate at all.

I think most folks have figured out that if they're going to bash a track on here, it won't stay up very long. That's why so many get on FB and bash and FB is where the real problem lies.

Tracks should only use FB for one-way communications - from to the track to the readers - and have whatever discussions are needed right here where it is moderated by two or three folks. I've offered, but most tracks just let folks get on their FB page and bash away. Not a good plan.

Nick

There are a few tracks on the east coast that if you bash them on social media they suspend you for a few races and if you keep doing it they don't let you come back. And they don't seam to keep have problems with social media. I think the track around here are a little easy on people. You don't see or hear of suspensions any more for acts on the track or off.

Archived