Texas Thunders

thumper

I just want to congraluate Slysnake and Chicken Man for their good finishes.I know how hard they work on their trucks and how many problems they had to overcome to get there.They run at a slight disadvantage by racing trucks against cars but they " never give up ". Only thing is,Snake,I didnt know you get stuck in your window. I was sorry 21 had problems, I was looking foreward to this race for a month.Everyone knew 14 had this race until electrical grimlims reared their ugly head.Ronald,I dont know what you are feeding that 99 car but it runs like that jet engine Lalo has.Overall we have a great bunch of racers and I am proud of all of them and feel greatful to be a part of them.

Well GB, when you have someone trying to pull you out before the steering wheel is removed, one has a tendency to "get stuck"! LOL

:P

It was a great night...no major accidents, a few "rubbing" incidents.

Wish everyone was able to keep 'em all together for the entire race. I had my share...I twisted a CV shaft off at practice and barely got it all back together in time. Thanks GB for the "loaner" tools and to Lalo, Chip, Jimmy, & Pete for the help in getting it back together....THAT is sportsmanship!

Rick

And another note....what a race in Super Street! Congrats to Mike!

Bumping, rubbing, hitting, engines blowing, lead changes, trannys going...WHAT A RACE!

Yea thats sucks the car broke .I was waiting for that race to GB it would have been a good race ..... sucks for Will that car was coming up frount quick ... and my brother was moving up quick to.. he did a awsome job for his first race cant wait to see how he dose in my car with alot more power..

Archived