Teague in a latemodel

smallblock

Chris will probably pipe in here soon with more details, but Jim did buy a late model from Clayton Stone, owner of Stone's Campers. Clayton has had the car for sale for a few years now. It's a nice car. Good luck to Jim and crew with the new car.

Jim, I don't know how many laps you put in on that late model Saturday at practice, but it seemed you were clicking off some pretty good times. Car looked like it was handling pretty good right out of the shoot. Not bad since the car was sitting for a while. Good luck also. D.

OK OK OK guy's just wanted to let you know that we DID buy a THR late model for this race season. we will also be running both the SS and the LM. yea jim will be tired but just give him a mountain dew in between races and he'll be fine.

Yea toyman85 the car is running REALLY good for us a couple small thing's to fix then we're ready to go racing.

GREEN GREEN GREEN!!!!!

Hey THR RACE FAN 2004 why don't you come by our pit's sometime this season and hang out.

Thanks.

Chris Farr

Team Teague Racing

Crew Member #73 SS

hey crazyhorse i can tell you right now that it's not jim cause he does'nt even have access to a computer. but this is the screen name (TTR73) that our whole race team uses for our posts so... it's not him.

Hey Smallblock PM me and let me know who you are.

Chris Farr

just to let you know im not jim my name is jerry taylor i sit behind the flag stand every saturday night watching the best local racers every weekend seanpaul layman,cary stap,leland wadel,mark cridimski, aw never mind way to many to list i only wished that i was able to drive a racecar but i will keep my feet and ass on the blechers with a cold bud in my hand and continue to cheer every one on and chris im not scared to tell them who i am but thanks anyway.

Archived