Races 4-22-16

Thanks to everybody with shady oaks the track was best it's been in a long time and the problem or issues with tech seem to be resolved or atleast going in the right direction it was a lot of fun and the stands looked better let's see if every driver can talk 2 people into coming out this Friday maybe we could atleast double the people in the stands

I know rough driving took my pure stock out unfortunately it's not fixable was not a good night for manard racing street stock went out in the heat race

sorry to hear hope u get it fixed u need to give opinion they have asked how to get sos rolling in right direction

Holleracing if you think the track was better then previous weeks you must of been the last feature or started up front.

I have told a bunch of people how great the track surface has been and they went Friday and they thought something was wrong with me

mind me asking what was their complaint about the surface? but yes we did race last and i dont recall many cautions due to cars spinning out.

but i didnt show up till 930 and i only watched the lm race.

hope they all come back...

what happen in tech???

From what i hear they pulled heads on purestock don't know what they looked at had couple dq's but i think more for driving...

yes they did pull heads and all passed from what was on pay sheet but 1 got dq for water pump is what was said and 1 dq for rough driving.

Holleracing if you think the track was better then previous weeks you must of been the last feature or started up front.

I have told a bunch of people how great the track surface has been and they went Friday and they thought something was wrong with me

mind me asking what was their complaint about the surface? but yes we did race last and i dont recall many cautions due to cars spinning out.

I won't complain about the surface because it's been great most every night, last Friday just to wet race side by side . And heavy tracks are very hard on equipment. I'm sure it will be back to a great surface next time we race.

It was sloppy wet on the top and bottom so the middle was the only place you could run in the first few features and all heats....by the end of the night the track seemed like it was a lot more raceable....I am in no way trying to bash the track just trying to give a heads up

It was sloppy wet on the top and bottom so the middle was the only place you could run in the first few features and all heats....by the end of the night the track seemed like it was a lot more raceable....I am in no way trying to bash the track just trying to give a heads up

I can see that being an issue. But anything is better than it being all rutted up. I don't care if if super dry or sloppy wet as long as I don't feel like I need a 4x4 guess that's why I thought the track was good.

Archived