protest (tear down)

Sorry to see this thread turn into a discussion about who's legal and who's not and whether tech is doing it right or whatever, and I have removed the last several posts from this thread.

The original question has been answered and I will be deleting any more posts that seem to be making accusations about this car or that car, this driver or that driver, this official or that official. All those issues should be handled in person with the people directly involved rather than in a public forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick

No one has pro tested yet and is in rules how to. When driver or owner has came to an official we have checked cars for issues. I do agree this has to be handled in person not on social media. Tracks need fans and support. We welcome all drivers and teams a place to race if there is a protest we will honor it and individual will be dq'd if found guilty or be paid accordingly.

Thanks for the clarificaitions, SandersonMotorsports.

This should pretty well answer the question that started this thread.

By the way, if anyone has concerns about the dozen, or so, posts that were deleted from this thread, please PM or email me (nick.lssz@gmail.com) with those concerns because I do not debate edits or deletions in the forums.

Nick

Archived