Billy Sol II

racerx

Just was reminded of Billy Sol Estes tonight out of the blue...we have another TSZ'er that mentioned his name a month or so ago at a time I was thinking the same thing...made me laugh...

No relation to anything going on here of course...but Ol Billy Sol, see, everyone knew he would con you and he could still do it anyway...he was famous for it...

I have a freind that is an investigative reporter for a TV station here, a real ball buster named Nancy Wilson...Just saw her last Friday...I think I'm going to call her in the am and ask her what ever happened to Billy Sol...

racerx,

As a very smart man once told me, "The definition of a good con man is a con man that can still con you even when you already know he is a con man."

I wonder if Miss Nancy's up to dealing with Billie Sol...

Nick Holt

believe billy sol and lbj are together again in that con game in the sky or more than likely in hell-something to do with growing cotton that doesnt exist and storing it and getting about 21 million a year from uncle sam-the government sends the $$$$ to billy and he gives lbj his cut-believe billy tried his hand at the "maryjane"business and got caught holding a few tons at his ranch in north texas before he checked out

Archived