Season Tickets at THR

With the 2005 Racing Season just weeks away, Thunder Hill Raceway has initiated their “Season Ticket Sale” along with a bonus ticket package for those who can’t make every race.

Season tickets will be honored at all race events (25) at Thunder Hill Raceway, including USRA events and the 9th Annual Stock Car Spectacular.

In addition, Thunder Hill Raceway is offering a “10 Race Ticket” that will be

honored at any 10 races throughout the season, including USRA events and the Stock Car Spectacular. The 10 Race Ticket will be especially beneficial to those who can’t make every race, but still want to save money on those races they can attend.

The tickets will be on sale for a limited time, through the end of April, 2005.

Season tickets will provide a savings of $88.00, at a cost of $240.00 for 25 races.

10 Race Tickets will cost $100.00, at a possible savings of $45.00.

Both sets of tickets will be issued to individuals and will not be transferable.

For information, or to order tickets, contact:

Jon Sagester

salty_sag@yahoo.com

(512) 393-9471

Please make checks payable to: THUNDER HILL RACEWAY

In addition, Thunder Hill Raceway is offering a “10 Race Ticket” that will be honored at any 10 races throughout the season, including USRA events and the Stock Car Spectacular.

It looks like it covers everything except the TSRS/TSAR Big 5 events at THR (those guys leased the track for those weekends)...since it includes USRA and the Spectacular it is a heck of a deal...

The "10 Race Tickets" are good for any 10 of the 25 races at Thunder Hill this season.

Man Racing Promotions has agreed to honor all our season and discounted tickets. So they'll be good for the five TSRS races also.

Make a note. They are only on sale through April 30.

The "10 Race Tickets" are good for any 10 of the 25 races at Thunder Hill this season.

Man Racing Promotions has agreed to honor all our season and discounted tickets. So they'll be good for the five TSRS races also.

Make a note. They are only on sale through April 30.

That's an AWESOME deal!!

Here is the "corrected" information about the THR season tickets. I copied this from the TSRS website this evening, Mar 1st.

Nick Holt

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"THR" Season Race Tickets does not include Big 5 Racing events scheduled @ THR hosted by TSAR and presented by MAN Racing Promotions presenting the TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES. Please NOTE: there was an error sent out recently that all 25 race events @ THR were included in the Season Tickets being sold, below is the corrected information.

Season Tickets

THUNDER HILL RACEWAY BEGINS SEASON TICKETS

With the 2005 Racing Season just weeks away, Thunder Hill Raceway has initiated their Season Ticket Sale along with a bonus ticket package for those who can't make every race.

Season tickets will be honored at all race events (20) at Thunder Hill Raceway, including USRA events and the 9th Annual Stock Car Spectacular. THR season tickets are not honored at Mann Racing events.

In addition to our regular season ticker offering, Thunder Hill Raceway is offering a 10 Race Ticket that will be honored at any 10 races throughout the season, including USRA events and the Stock Car Spectacular. The 10 Race Ticket will be especially beneficial to those who can't make every race, but still want to save money on those races they can attend. "THR" Season Passes will not be not honored at the Big 5 scheduled MAN Racing events, hosted by TSAR.

The tickets will be on sale for a limited time, through the end of April, 2005.

Season tickets will provide a savings of $88.00, at a cost of $240.00 for 25 races.

10 Race Tickets will cost $100.00, at a possible savings of $45.00.

Both sets of tickets will be issued to individuals and will not be transferable.

For information, or to order tickets, contact:

Jon Sagester

salty_sag@yahoo.com

(512) 393-9471 or leave a message at (512) 262-1352

(Please make checks payable to: THUNDER HILL RACEWAY)

racerx,

At the recent TSAR/TSRS meeting in Ausin, Mr Teague claimed TSAR had already sold 1,500 season tickets to the Big 5 events. Or was it 1,000 tickets sold? Larry you taped it. How many did he say he had already sold?

Let's do the math.

$55 x 1,500 = $82,500 OR $55 x 1,000 = $55,000. Either way, not a bad payday.

Do you suppose all those ticketholders will receive a full refund from TSAR?

Nick Holt

and if he did actually sell 1000 or 1500 it makes sense why he jumped ship, he already got some jingle in his pocket so why not move on down the road to the next con job...............again the only people that are getting the shaft are the fans that bought the tickets..........might be a little harder to sell those folks tickets next time a legit deal comes along.............

Since i have offended let me restate my response..

I am very upset with the TSAR deal as well.. :rolleyes::(:( However I would not like to see this take a way from the Value of the 10 Race pass that THR has to offer...

So Is there interest in the Ticket deals that THR has..??

Better X and Rebel..

:D:D:D:D

Let's do the math.

$55 x 1,500 = $82,500 OR $55 x 1,000 = $55,000. Either way, not a bad payday.

Do you suppose all those ticketholders will receive a full refund from TSAR?

I reckon there will be 1000/1500 folks wanting to get in to the races at THR on March 26th with TSAR tickets in hand!

When they're turned away who do you think they will be upset at? DT won't be around, TSRS and THR will take a big black eye for this one.

Maybe THR & TSRS might consider honoring the TSAR tickets so there will not be any bad press resulting from this bad situation.

DT=Gator Bait

sorry aaron i have been away from the computer...........i wasn't offended by what you said, i just think the way you said it was a little messed up..........you are the moderator and leader of START and by posting like you did doesn't make people want to rush out and join your group...........i talked to you at the firehouse deal and you are a nice guy and i think START has the possiblity of being a good deal, but after what this idiot did it is going to make it a lot harder for you guys to save face with the fans.......

yeah but what if he actually did sell 1000 tickets, that means not only will there be 1000 pissed off ticket holders but you know those 1000 people will tell all their friends and family about how they got screwed so before it is all said and done there will be a lot more than just that 1000 people that have a bad taste in their mouth...........word of mouth is a double edge sword.............

Archived