TSRS Meeting

jp17

They went over all the rules for the big 5 races and introduced the key people...looks like it's all going to happen...not sure why they haven't released more info...it was all positive...

We also found out the very young legacy driver, Kyle Sirizzotti, has already been testing and is planning to run TSRS this year...that will be interesting to watch and should generate big media attention provided he satisfactorily passes all the tests they are putting him through...He's not much younger than the Late model kid Hendrick signed from Kansas.

Kyle is a good driver, I think he'll do well in a Late Model, but last I heard he was going to run Legacy's this year.

All I know is he was at the meeting and he was introduced as a TSRS driver along with everyone else...his mom stood up and said he had already been testing a TSRS Late Model and planned to run in TSRS this year. Mary Ann told the entire group that Kyle would have a series of tests under Jack Sandifer's watchful eye prior to competing in his first event. Jack, man of few words, nodded his agreement. They had obviously worked all of this out well in advance of the meeting.

I didn't just make it up...

Don't have any idea about his legacy schedule...no one asked and they didn't say. My guess is they are trying to get him as much seat time as they possibly can, so it wouldn't surprise me if he also ran in the legacy series.

Archived