?

arts22

That is my understanding...first 100 laps yellows count for SLM last 50 they don't...that was at the request of the SLM drivers at the Drivers meeting...Trucks is 1/2...so first 50 of trucks, the yellows count...I think it will work out about the same as long as we don't have a sudden rash of late lap yellows...

If so, will there be a designated pace car speed to give damaged trucks/cars the opportunity to repair or event to just change tires, a change to stay on the lead lap? What about fuel? will the trucks be able to run pump gas or only racing fuel? So, are we running the ARTS rules or not? All of the rules for the trucks need to be specified before the season or alot of trucks are going to be behind the 8 ball.

I sent Terry Barden an e-mail and asked him to check this out...It's run according to ARTS rules...I don't think if it is ARTS rules covers number of laps and if yellows count or not...we have had varied length races before I believe...fuel shouldn't be an issue...and I lost about 5 laps at THR with a flat last year...but those are all good questions...

PS - and I wasn't even trying to start controversy! I hope I don't have to have a retraction in my first feature article! Jay Hallas is underpaid! LOL

Lil Bill asked Terry about the fuel, about a month ago and He didnt have an answer. He said he'll get back with him on it but never did. ARTS says you can run pump fuel. Maybe some of these questions can be answered March 12. Are you going to HMP on 3/12. Surely your not going to pass up an opportunity to have your face on TV. LOL

Surely your not going to pass up an opportunity to have your face on TV. LOL

Your killin me bro!!! My luche list is growing out of control today, I can't hardly keep up with it! Besides, you know I look much better in plain text...LOL

Terry Barden told us before that they aren't changing any of our rules...my crate motor runs on 93 octane...

Crate motor is terrible...it's so bad I wouldn't even wish it on Lil Bill..he should make his life easy and just switch to a Dodge...

PS all his pit crew will have those short-shorts on this year.

Big Steve too???? Oh my, I'm startin to feel queasy...it's all I can do to hold down my lunch...those short shorts just ain't right!!!

{ ANNOUCEMENT FOR IMEDIATE RELEASE} big steve would like everyone to know I AM NOT IN ANYWAY AFFILIATED WITH GAY BILL { nookie of the year } hamilton motorsports in anyway period nope no way jus called colt told him im movin to nc with him an put as much distance between any roumors that have been heard so larry dont worry only lil bill in his nookie shorts is all you have to worry about IM OUTTA HERE

Archived