Renderings

mgr61

This is my first post so please bear with me.I am interested in creating an image of a car similar to the one posted of Bradley's car. I do not have a racing game but I would like to make an image suitable for posting on our website. I have seen a lot of great paint jobs here and on other related sites. I tried to paint a photo and wasn't satisfied with the results. I have a few days of paint shop pro under my belt now I'm ready for the big time LOL. I think I can render a template( I have found five star ABC templates for everything but the 2005 Grand Prix,but I can try to overcome this to if I don't find one) but I have no clue how to make a image with the game. terms like "car viewer" are the best I've come up with so far.

Thanks in advance

Rick Remore

USRA slm#61

Im the only one on this site that can render. For a render like Brads I use a program called 3Dmax 6 and a rendering plug-in for it called Brazil RS. It isnt the easiest thing to use and definatly no the cheapest. If you want to learn search for some tutorials around the net.

Archived