Live, Interactive Updates from HMP, 5/2/2015

NickHolt

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate, so I plan on making the trip to Houston Motorsports Park to bring you live, interactive updates from HMP presented by Central Texas Speedway this Saturday starting at around 6 pm.

Like most of our Texas short tracks, HMP has been bit by the bad-weather but this season, but this weekend looks like perfect weather for stock car racing.

To get started with the interactive blogcast, click on the "Live Updates" tab near the top of this page. To access the updates via a smart phone or another mobile device, you will need to use the "Full Version" of the LSSZ mobile app by scrolling down and selecting "Full Version" near the bottom of the app. Then go to the top of the page and select "Live Updates."

If you can't make it to the track - you really should go, though, it's a great value - join me for the live updates. You will be able to ask questions and make comments during the updates, but there may be delay in getting your input posted since I keep pretty busy during the updates and I have to manually approve all posts before they become visible to everyone.

Nick

Archived