looking for info

kosherkowboy

The Texas Track Owners and Promoters Association (TTOPA) member tracks are San Antonio Speedway, Thunder Hill Raceway and Corpus Christi Motor Speedway. Representing those tracks are Mike Sepich and Paul Lozano (SAS), Brian Callaway and Jack Sanderfur (THR) and Owen Pittman (CCMS). Nick Holt is the Adminstrative Secretary. Their contact information is readily available.

At this point there are no touring series members of TTOPA, although TSRS is working closely with TTOPA on the LLM rules project.

Nick Holt

Sure, Kosher. Glad to help you out.

Mike Sepich = sasmike@swbell.net

Paul Lozano = atvpaullozano@yahoo.com

Brian Callaway = thunder-owner@sbcglobal.net

Jack Sanderfur = jrsdean@airmail.net

Owen Pittman = owen@ccmotorspeedway.com

Nick Holt = nick@texasspeedzone.com

SAS phone = 210-829-0405

THR Phone = 512-262-1352

CCMS phone = 361-289-8847

Hope this helps.

Nick Holt

Thank you owen,

Since the TTOPA sekretary is keeping everything sekret about addresses, and you are the only one to respond, Kosher is sending you $675 kold hard kash for a 10 X 20 spot at the San Antonio Autorama. Kash is in the mail. Please kontakt Paul Salas @ 210-414-8917, or spend the kash however you want. I tried.

thank you

Kosher

Thank you owen,

Since the TTOPA sekretary is keeping everything sekret about addresses, and you are the only one to respond, Kosher is sending you $675 kold hard kash for a 10 X 20 spot at the San Antonio Autorama. Kash is in the mail. Please kontakt Paul Salas @ 210-414-8917, or spend the kash however you want. I tried.

thank you

Kosher

The track addesses are no secret, Kosher. I interpreted your request for "kontakt" info as contact info. Had you requested the tracks' mailing addresses I would have looked them up on their websites for you as I did their Email addresses and phone numbers.

My mistake.

Nick Holt

• 3 weeks later...

Archived