Lone Star Legacy Test and Tune this Saturday, 2/21, at CTS

NickHolt

James Huff and I will be there from with the Lone Star Legacy scales and other tech tools to help get your Legacys ready for the season opener.

We plan on being there around noon, or before, and staying as long as needed. Well, James will be, but I have to get back to San Antonio for a very important date with my daughter in the early evening.

Hope to see some Legacy cars out there having some fun!

Nick

WOW

What a turnout.ten cars and several more future drivers on hand.

I met so many people interested in our cars that I'll have a hard time remembering all the names, but I want to thank all who showed up.

Also want to thank Fred Hopper for his help on my car as well as checking out some of the new cars. Now if I can find the little gremlin that has taken up residence in my suspension maybe I'll be able to make a whole lap without looping it.

James your gremlin is probably Nick. He prolly cant read his own writing on them notes from the 19th century. I was looking over his shoulder and seen notes for a steam engine. Must be something him and Tom were working on.

All kidding aside, it was great to see new cars showing up. I wish mine wouldnt of decided to fall apart so soon after unloading it but thats racing. Should be a good season for the legacy cars this year.

Archived