This Saturday 6pm at South Texas Speedway

Well, Its race time. We have the drainage across the track now. It is not finished but it has been installed and will allow us to put the track back together. The back wall will be put together soon as well. We finally got some equipment that should make short work of this,

If all continues to go well we will have a practice from 6pm to 10pm. I need as many cars as I can get to really pack in the track where we tore it up. The more cars this weekend the better the races next week.

You will be asked to purchase your pit spot on Saturday in the Turn 5 Bar. We have several people asking for different spots, If you do not purchase your spot or have talked to me yet I will give them away AFTER Saturday.

Marcia will also be taking registrations for the 2015 season. If you are not registered you cannot race.

Ted and I will be around if you have any questions on the rules this year. Also they are posted on the www.stxspeedwayracing.com

We have been working daily to get the track ready and in better shape then ever before. I welcome everyone to come out and practice with us. See you then.

Archived