Shock Absorber Seminar?

sean-accstudent

Here ya go- (From one of Nick's posts)

2nd ANNUAL American Performance Products & Services-Shock Absorber Seminar! You will find an attachment with information about a very exciting opportunity for all Drivers/Crews, Car Owners offered from the Davidison's @ The Texas Events Center, January 8th, noon - 6:00 PM (still time to make the banquet!)

" When: January 8, 2005

" Times: 12:00 Noon to 6:00 PM

" Where: Texas Events Center, Kyle TX

" Cost: $0.00 (aka….FREE)

The seminar will be held the afternoon before the TSRS/ROMCO awards banquet at the Texas Events Center. Mary Ann and H were kind enough to allow Becky and I to have a meeting room at no charge, so we decided to conduct the entire seminar at no charge. Soft drinks, coffee, and snacks will be served during the afternoon.

The format of the seminar is informal. You may arrive at any time and leave as you wish. The presentation will repeat several times during the afternoon. Bring your shocks and we will dyno them and analyze the results at no charge (4 shocks per registered TSRS/ROMCO car). Please RSVP to Robbie or Becky Davidson in order for us to plan seating and refreshments. We look forward to seeing you.

Robbie Davidson

Becky Davidson

713.473.8888 office

713.473.0953 fax

robbied@apwireless.com

beckydav25@houston.rr.com

Kiss,

I just tried to call the number posted they said it was the wrong number for robbie?

Hey Sean,

This is the # that I called this morning... Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I was at work...

713.473.8888 office

Robbie answer the phone... I called at 9:10am...

Hey Sean,

Glad to have helped... Did you ever get finalized on helping out an USRA/ARTS Team? Back when I was supposed to call you, you had posted that you were commiting to a team... That is why I never called, it was totally my bad! I figured since you were posting you were commiting to the team, that was my answer?

Anyways, I hope to run into you at the Seminar.

Mark

Archived