pure stock race/winner

Just want to say good job Logan in the # 7 you did a great job of driving a well deserved win, sure wish I would have given you more of a challenge! Dewey and Lonnie (27 & 67L) you 2 sure gave each other all ya'll could, damn good race guys, boy did I hate watching from the infield!! One of these days I gonna get that right rear tire to stay on. :rolleyes: I hope all the kids that won bicycles last night are out enjoying them today, sure felt good to be part of that :D

Just want to say good job Logan in the # 7 you did a great job of driving a well deserved win, sure wish I would have given you more of a challenge! Dewey and Lonnie (27 & 67L) you 2 sure gave each other all ya'll could, damn good race guys, boy did I hate watching from the infield!! One of these days I gonna get that right rear tire to stay on. :rolleyes: I hope all the kids that won bicycles last night are out enjoying them today, sure felt good to be part of that :D

i had fun cooter found out real fast person better be on toes cause any minute several cars can over take you if you make a boo boo. it was fun

Thanks y'all that win was much needed cooter. the top of the track was very smooth and that's all I was focusing on. Know that I know it's possible maybe it can happen again sometime because it feels good to stand in front of the fans and hold that checkered flag

Thanks y'all that win was much needed cooter. the top of the track was very smooth and that's all I was focusing on. Know that I know it's possible maybe it can happen again sometime because it feels good to stand in front of the fans and hold that checkered flag

I sure hope I get to experience that feeling soon, closest I came was last Halloween Havoc, when I was out front for 15 laps and my rear-end broke. Man was that a disappointment!

Archived