Mike Ryan concert after the races at CTS this Saturday

Mike Ryan Concert this Saturday after the Racing Action

Mike Ryan will be headlining Budweiser's August Mini Music Series on August 9th! Other artists performing throughout the day include; Hankenstein, Keith Kelso and Denny Herrin. Mike Ryan will be performing his new single, Dancin' All Around It as well as other songs from his new album scheduled to be released on August 19th! Don't miss a sneak peak at new hits and of course other popular songs like, The Cold One, 57 Songs and Dancin' Til Dawn!

post-3-0-23303800-1407439315_thumb.jpg

Affordable 250 - Saturday, August 9th

post-3-0-23123200-1407439504_thumb.jpg

Affordable Golf Cars is presenting the Affordable 250 at CTS on August 9th. Head out to the track for more racing action and family fun! You don't want to miss this race because this time we're making tickets, well, more Affordable! General admission tickets will be $10 until 7pm when the price will go back up to $15.

Gates open at 3:00pm, tickets start at $10, get 2 general admission tickets for $25 Online ONLY, VIP and All Access tickets available. If you arrive after 7PM you will be required to purchase tickets at regular cost ($15).

Bama Brown at CTS

Bama Brown from 98.1 KVET returns to CTS only this time he'll be taking to the track! Bama has been out at CTS practicing in his 98.1 KVET, Wild Child Motorsports truck for the Affordable 250 race this weekend. If you've been listening to 98.1 you've heard Bama talking about his practice sessions at the track and you know that this is a race that you won't want to miss!

Get your tickets now to see Bama Brown from the 98.1 KVET Morning Show race around the track at CTS!

Not this time, oldracer... I'm in Maine enjoying the nice cool weather and spending time with my family. I'm from Maine and most of my family lives up in this neck of the woods.

Nick

Archived