Sincere Graditude

sean-accstudent

First off I am posting this thread to express my sincere gratitude to all the people that bent over backwards to get me to this point. Without those people I wouldnt be in the position that I am in now. So Marc Currey, Chuck Licata, Brian Calloway and the THR Staff I thank you.

Secondly I want to personally thank all of the teams/team owners that contacted me this week with an oppertunity to join their organization. That really means alot to me. I have always been true to the sport and beliveing that Racing is a Family. And you guys proved that. Yall are a real class act. So thank you Michael Jones, Josh Freeman, Gunar, My pal Shawn Paul, and Rusty Mirth. LOL even though yall made me have a stessfull week trying to decide what the best option for me and my family would be. After carefully considering all of my options I have elected to join forces with Rusty Mirth in the #07 SS/USRA truck series team for the 05 season. Hopefully we will have a strong and enjoyful season ahead of us.

Lastly the people that know me can vaulge for my character. I am up for having as many friends in the sport as possible and always willing to meet others, but I am not going to fight over BS. Racing is Racing we all have good weeks and bad. If im mad at ya or not youll never see me on here bashing another team or team member cause that doesnt solve anything in my book. Now I can use as much knowledge as you guys are willing to share but dont BS me.

Sean ss/USRA #07 B)

Archived