Payout

Thanks for asking the track about the purse. This is as it should be.

Now, if we want to talk about the policy itself, that's fine. Just make sure we don't get into a bitchs session here.

Thanks.

Nick

Sorry for the delay in answering your questions. Sunday is spent cleaning up and today is spent doing the paperwork from Saturday night. I just got a text from my office manager with an apology for the error. We do pay the extra $50.00 for 15 cars or more. The Pure stocks had 16. Thanks for such a great turn out and what a good race Saturday. I will put a note at the checkin window that next race your pitpass & entry are covered for the top three finishers. If that is not ok then please contact me, Rosemary Stacy 361-218-0092 to tell me what you would prefer me to do.

As far as the payout, the purse is posted every year on the website and at the track pit window at the beginning of every season. This proceedure has been in place since before we purchased the track. The payout for 4 cars or less, in any class, is posted as $25.00 per car and the heat will be your feature. Since the four drivers in the class in question have been racing at SOS since 2009 we thought we were doing the right thing by letting you have a heat race and a feature race. Previously, when classes only had four cars we let them choose to race their feature at either heat time or feature time.

Archived