we are lucky

chadden24

despite sas and thunderhill having low car counts or whatever people are worried about, at least we are racing every weekend! five flags speedway is only going too race once a month now due too track management problems. i thought sas was under "bad management", but it isn't anything like five flags. we should all be happy that we have racing here. i know i get fed up with sas but when it comes down to it, i would rather have mike sepich run it than have racing once a month or not at all. while i am writing i might as well say i enjoyed the racing at sas saturday may 3rd! the tsrs race was awesome and that beaver stelzing can still drive!! the romco race was good..but the mods were kinda dissapointing, i am glad bruce beddoe won, but that wreck on the backstraight sucked!! well thats all for now. have a nice day. calvin

Five Flags only ran once a month last season, but they've been running every week this season. Bubba Naumann finished second last Friday; he's been winning or running second most weeks.

They have several Snowball Challenge series races scheduled as well. The only thing they aren't doing is updating the freakin' web site; it still has results and points from last season.

Yeah, they are a little slow at updating their site, but even last year they ran at least twice a month. They had/have some Hooters, ASA, SAS races ussually lined up though. Makes for a good crowd puller. The stand are always packed. I get to watch some very good races that's for sure, especially with Taledega only being about 4 hours away! :rolleyes:

Tim

It's not Normans fault.

He for some reason was not in my email address book for the last two weeks.

Don't know why.

I never took him out.

But, he is back in now and the results should start getting posted again in a timely manner.

:)

Yeah, it is bogus. No biggy! These guys run about once a week or so. Things are hoppin over here that is for sure. The only thing I think is odd is how the run on Friday's and not Saturday's? Not sure why they do that...

Tim

Archived