South Texas Street Stock Shootout plus Late Models and all other Class

TRP

Ok, let me lay it down for you.

#1. I appreciate all those that came out last race night, racers and fans alike. Without you all, we would not have a track to race at. It was a fair night last event. I did not make a ton of money as many fans and racers think track owners make, :huh:

#2. We will be holding our next event on June 7th with the South Texas Street Stock Shootout Series coming into town. You will see some of the best drivers in the state of Texas coming down for this event. 39 entered the first series event of this season. Plus, The Southern Texas Late Model Series will be here as well. If you missed the last race when the Late Models were here, you don't want to miss this one. It was one of the best races I have seen here at TRP in the 20 yrs I've been here.

#3. Come out and support you favorite drivers, and your local track. We can't do it without you all. Bring a friend or two, or four or five! It'll be fun and exciting.

The plans are to have an open Practice Night on June 6th at 6pm till about 10pm. $25 for the pits

and general admission is free. Overnight camping will be available at track. No elect or water/ sewer hookups available.

It will be open to all classes, so come out and get your set up right on your race car!

Hope to see y'all there!!!

Ken,

Your efforts are appreciated by many, me included.

I know how hard it is to keep a track running and know how hard it is to juggle all the various components that go into a successful racing venue. Most folks have no idea. They just guess how many folks are in the stands and multiply by the ticket cost and figure you made a killing. That's not how it works.

Anyway, keep hammering away and keep usng the formus to keep up informed.

Nick.

One of my favorite races of the year. Nothing like a huge starting field at TRP watching the leaders having to get through traffic for the win. The last couple shootouts at Texana have stood head and shoulders to any of the best shootout races to date! With the new format and buy into the feature option having even more cars on the track and the hotdogs starting midpack. I have no clue what to expect. Thanks Ken for not giving up we will be there in force.

Archived