Steve Henderson Memorial

PamPiland

A memorial service is being planned for Steve Henderson who passed away Jan. 20 at his home. The service will be in New York where Steve grew up. At this time we are looking at having the memorial on July 19. When the date is finalized I will post another message for anyone who would like to attend. If anyone has stories about Steve that we could tell at his service we would love to hear them. You can email them to me at Pam.Piland@iline.com.

Pam Piland

Steve's sister

Steve Henderson's burial will be on May 23 in Hammond, NY. (the ground had to thaw from the winter). A memorial service will be held in Morristown, NY on July 20. The 10:30 mass will be said in Steve's memory. At 11:45 the priest will do a memorial mass. During this mass anyone who knew Steve can get up and tell stories about him or say a few words. If anyone has stories that we can tell at this service we would love to hear them. Please email them to me at Pam.Piland@iline.com. If anyone would like to attend his memorial please contact me through my email and I will give directions. If anyone has racing pictures of Steve we would love to have a copy of them.

Pam Piland

Steve's sister

Archived