THR Advertising

sean-accstudent

I was on the phone with John lastnight. We will be meeting this afternoon to discuss some advertising stratagies for the 05 season. This morning I went and visited Carquest, Autozone, O'Riellys, and Napa here in San Marcos, and I have gotten all of them to agree to allow us to put flyers/pamplets for THR on their counters to help promote the track.

I also went to Sign Arts and Designs in San Marcos and talked with the owner of the establishment. I was able to get help for everyone; Race Teams and THR. The owner has agreed to give discounts for bumper stickers, Graphix for race cars, Trailers whatever we need. However, he did say that the discounts will depend on the quanity. Basically body graphics, will get a discount. Bumper stickers ect ect need to be of large quantities.

If anyone is interested contact me at (512)644-1303 or PM me for any info

sean THR/TSRS 05crew B)

I was on the phone with John lastnight. We will be meeting this afternoon to discuss some advertising stratagies for the 05 season. This morning I went and visited Carquest, Autozone, O'Riellys, and Napa here in San Marcos, and I have gotten all of them to agree to allow us to put flyers/pamplets for THR on their counters to help promote the track.

I also went to Sign Arts and Designs in San Marcos and talked with the owner of the establishment. I was able to get help for everyone; Race Teams and THR. The owner has agreed to give discounts for bumper stickers, Graphix for race cars, Trailers whatever we need. However, he did say that the discounts will depend on the quanity. Basically body graphics, will get a discount. Bumper stickers ect ect need to be of large quantities.

If anyone is interested contact me at (512)644-1303 for any info

sean THR/TSRS 05crew B)

Dude, you rock :)

To add to my rain of terror lol. I just got off the phone with someone in the marketing department for ACC she was able to give me a number to the person in charge of promoting ACC. I will be passing that number on to john this afternoon. Maybe we will be able to get them to come aboard for the 05 season. Cross your fingers

Get R done.

Sean LM/TSRS 05crew B)

Guest AYERS02

Flyers at the local speedshops and part stores are a great idea, but we need to reach out to people that do not know about THR.

Might be worth looking into making up flyers prior to opening night

that would have the 2005 Schedule on it as well as Track info such as

directions ..phone #. Have a coupon for $2.00 off admission for opening

night only, and get these placed in smaller town newspapers such as the

the Pflugerville Pflag for example. Round Rock, San Marcos..you get the idea.

Not sure how much It would cost..I 'm sure way less that putting it in Austin

papers. Let me know if I am way off here ???

Also is THR going to have a booth at Car Show Jan 21,22,23 ???

be a good time to get flyers passed out with 2005 Schedule ect ....

Need to get people in those stands !!!

Doug Ayers

Street Stock #02

If we could get all the local student newspapers to do a story on the racetrack that might turn some heads. Maybe even try to get some of the cars at the school athletic events, including highschools as a way promote another safe alternative to just partying. I'm sure that one of the local beer dist. would have some money on a program for responsible drinking. Look at what both crown and jack daniels are doing as part of the efforts of thier new cup programs.

Sean, I have emailed John S. and let him know that I live in Leander so I would take the North end of town and do what I could to advertize and promote THR. I was also on the phone committe last year and will do it again this year to pass word of events to the drivers. I have made flyers to go door to door in as much of this part of town as possible and have been posting flyers at any business that will let me. I also have dibs on a spot in next years Blue Santa Parade for drivers to drive through the parade, and I am doing everything in my power to get more people in the stands so please let me know if and or what eles I can do to help.

Thank You!

Danielle Birmingham(Chris B.'s wife #9 SS)

Hm-512-260-3532

cell-512-797-5372

Email-crackchop@excite.com

SMS Signs in Leander/Cedar Park can give some discounts. Don't know the other company's prices, but we can get it done for reasonable, we wilol try to price match. All depends on circumstances. We also to Race team t-shirts, mugs, caps, etc. We can get anything you need. PM me if you need some more info. :)

Thanks,

-Shawn Scovel

Archived