next race at sos

The next race at sos i had a person approach me willing to donate money to next race so after a lengthy conversation he hit me off gaurd and asked me to post so here we go:

$50.00 will be added to the first car that passes tech and is found with no illegal parts. (chingaleda), now read close what is typed..

I will add $50.00 toward 3rd place finish

I also will be making a challenge to velma and her husband joe plowman racing i will pay car entry and driver so i can settle up a challenge which i was told joseph thinks he can outrun me and #27 car,

i will pay entry fee no matter what but to be the winner both cars have to take checkered flag this means joe cant pull off track once i get by him...

you get it from parks and wildlife department, ask a local game warden, he probably carries some extra permits in his truck. Hey 027 what if i make it thru the night without getting a tire ruined?

you get it from parks and wildlife department, ask a local game warden, he probably carries some extra permits in his truck. Hey 027 what if i make it thru the night without getting a tire ruined?

cooter i can award you with the one i ruined last race if you run tubes it will be ok ..

Dewey....pick another date plowman Snoman is on call that weekend and cannot race :( lol I am rooting for you cuz if you win the deal is he trims that crap on his chinny chopper up :) Barry is bringing the razor and chair and such so it can be done right on the front stretch lol

Dewey....pick another date plowman Snoman is on call that weekend and cannot race :( lol I am rooting for you cuz if you win the deal is he trims that crap on his chinny chopper up :) Barry is bringing the razor and chair and such so it can be done right on the front stretch

i will make it easy next time he races

Archived