Hmmm

Jason

Is there anyone that is planning on running the USRA Truck Series?

I guess we'll see when Chuckie posts the drivers on the USRA20XX.com website...or at the first races...so far I have not spoken to anyone or seen anything on TSZ, or heard from anyone with enough balls to admit publically that a truck team is going USRA as long as ARTS is around...You would think if Chuck had any he would issue a press release...

most people just want it to work out, but there seems to be a backlash growing...everyone I have talked to thinks two truck series is just plain stupid (including track owners, fans, & teams).

If 1/2 the Arts trucks show up and race that state they are Arts will have a great

truck count this next year.It's kind of ironic that by announcing that there was

going to be a truck series ran with his USRA Super Late Models,Mr. Dickerson has

actually helped build truck count for Arts by making it such a hot topic.

I too believe two truck series are too much and hope something can be worked out.

What people don't realize is that regardless if anyone jumps from ARTS to USRA there will be trucks. There will be more interest and there will be some completly new drivers and trucks. I have heard some stuff about some teams switching and some larger teams doing some truck racing since they will be traveling together. Race the trucks in Arts. Race the trucks in USRA. It doesn't matter. People will fill in the void that you leave behind. It is only a matter of time before something is worked out or there is only 1 truck series left.

In response to those who have PM'd me.

Texas Speed Zone's policy is not to discuss our valued clients private business in the public forum. But in this case, we will make a one-time exception due to current issues affecting the TSZ racing community. Specifically, it does not have anything to do with ARTS or USRA. It was a simple that the customer's contract expired. It's just a normal part of advertising. Hopefully everyone can understand and respect taking a professional business approach with customers. TSZ does not play favorites with advertisers. If it is legal and tasteful, anyone can advertise to the largest on-line racing community in Texas.

If you are interested in advertising on Texas Speed Zone, please feel free to contact me jason@texasspeedzone.com

Archived