Silly Season

SVCMNGR1

Who's building new cars? Who's moving into a different class? Who has new sponsors? Who's retiring?

Yale Motor Sports Damage Control wants to strongly deny that we are going to run USRA next year. :rolleyes:

na,now see mickey that's the same rumor i heard about you....i over heard some gossip that 'cut and buff' did'nt just describe your day time duties??????

txtom is right i'm starting to frighten myself...

to answer your ??? TTR73-Josh Freeman has been named as the driver of the #33 AllStar Race Truck Team-more info to be released by end of this week or first of next week as more t's are crossed and i's are dotted-

since lloyd is retiring and me and big john are still working in the shop, i get the new car and big john gets to drive the old one just by order or seniority, and were just going to see what happens no whining about flat tires costing us races we'll drive that mofo on 3 sided rims to get the checkered flags. Im RICK JAMES BIATCH::::>

OK, this isn't quite going as planned so I'll start.

Yale Motor Sports has sold the # 50 TSRS car. We have a new Victory circle chassis on order and it should arrive sometime late December or early January. Along with the new chassis we will have a new ABC body to hang on it. The car will be black and # 50 again next year with some cool graphics supplied by RonJovi. Because of the late arrival of the new chassis and some ongoing medical issues with our driver, we may not make the first couple of TSRS races. As a team we decided to "Run for fun" this year and let the chips fall where they may as far as a TSRS points chase. That being said, you never know where we may show up. :rolleyes: We hope to make a few of the big money races this year and of course mess with as many peoples minds as possible. Anybody else care to air their dirty laundry?

really, we are building a new car, lloyds old car will be the back up. lloyd is trying to graduate 3rd grade for the 5th time so we may also run a limited sched. lloyds car will be white and black with some cool graphics and allens car we wont know till it gets back from paint shop. should be fun.

big john

Archived