sos races

wasn't offended!! just poking a little fun, to keep it light. Cause things can seem to go south on here way to quick, always open to a rebuttal, or someone else's opinion. damn smart phone and spell/grammar check on these electronic devise's don't always work the way you think they would.

... no one stepping up on wearing shorts. maybe nick will if he comes and watches. he is one who started with shorts...

I'll be there wearing shorts and doing live updates and helping James Huff with the Lone Star Legacys and looking for HiTech for my long-promised cheeseburger (mustard, relish, ketchup, onions, pickles and a slice of tomato please) and a Dr Pepper.

Nick

... no one stepping up on wearing shorts. maybe nick will if he comes and watches. he is one who started with shorts...

I'll be there wearing shorts and doing live updates and helping James Huff with the Lone Star Legacys and looking for HiTech for my long-promised cheeseburger (mustard, relish, ketchup, onions, pickles and a slice of tomato please) and a Dr Pepper.

Nick

Hell I'll sponsor you nick, don't want you going hungry and fall out of those short shorts, or stock shorts or whatever LOL Come see me in the pits, hopefully in the tech shed cause I won!! or at least bet 027 and plowman.

cooter im gonna give your neighbor a discount on rent so she will go and pull one of your plug wires off it will be closer race if your running on seven cylinders not 8..

nick are you planning on coming to sos?

hope he comes to SOS I would like to meet him and buy him a burger. Run on 7, she would have to put a plug wire back on to bring it up to 7, LOL I just carry the other 2 for spares (hehe)

hopefully we will make the tech shed sometime this year (other than a drivers meeting) I also heard that they found a way to camoflague chingaleda with a watcha mcall it!!

All in All someday my little buddy will make the Big Dog Team proud!! Well we are full of pride we just want one checkered flag!!

Archived