TPS Racers Special Motel

For all 2014 CCS races

TALMS and the Texas Dwarf Cars are invited to joinThe Texas Pro Sedans Racers Special Motel Deal in Corpus Christi.

TPS has renewed its longstanding Racers Special deal with the Travelodge. We think you will find the accommodations to be convenient and economical.

Following are the details:

TPS & Racers Discount Motel Travelodge - Corn Products Rd, I-37, exit #5, NIGHT VIDEO, 2-4 persons rate-$55

Free Continental Breakfast 6-9am. When making reservations @ 888/567-1344 or 361/289-5666, please mention special TPS Racer rate

This News Release prepared and posted by the Texas Pro Sedans Publications Office Director

John Alvarez, General Manager, Travelodge, Corpus Christi made the agreement by e-mail with David Mackey, Race Director, Texas Pro Sedans, late last Saturday, April 12. He likely had not yet informed his staff when you called on Sunday.

Suggest you call Mr. Alvarez and report your experience. His phone number is 361/289-5666 during day time office hours.

TPS Race Director David Mackey informed Travelodge General Manager John Alvarez about the problem. Mr. Alvarez found that not all employees had read his memo. This has been corrected and he apologized for the staff communication error.

Just to make sure, we suggest that Billy Becka's solution be used. "I called and got a room and told them I needed the "TPS Racer's Special".

This News Release prepared and posted by the Texas Pro Sedans Publications Office Director

Oh believe me I made it quite clear how I found their # , even walked them thru the post on LSSZ so they could see for themselves lol , after booked the rooms , even invited them to the races , only posted my experience so others were not suprised , thanks for the great rates !

Archived