Keep him in your prayers

We have lost a very special person.

Chance Brownlee the son of our head scorer Marcia Brownlee and our dear friend Bill Brownlee passed away yesterday. Chance was only 16 and was a wonderful young man. He was always happy to help me and Mike in the infield at the track. He always had a smile on, he enjoyed racing and was starting to add up his share of speeding tickets to prove it.

Please pray for Marcia and Bill they need all the prayer support they can get at this point in their lives.

Thanks You.

Owen Pittman

To Marcia and Bill, we at Outlaw Racing are so very sorry to hear about your loss. Never got the opportunity to get to know Chance, but if he is anything like his parents, he would have been a pleasure to know. Love having the Brownlee's around the track. You know you will be met with a handshake or a hug, and a welcoming smile.

We will keep ya'll in our thoughts and prayers.

The Carlucci's

Marcia and Bill, I am still in such shock to hear about Chance. The last 2 years I worked at CC Speedway I will never forget how Chance always had a kind word to say and always had the biggest prettiest smile and oh how he loved to go around the track in the pace car with his dad.

Chance you will be greatly missed by all.

Bill and Marcia you are in my prayers.

Charlotte Clanton

Dear Marcia & Bill,

We are so sorry for your loss.Your son was a wonderful young man.He will be missed by all. Remember your friends and family will always be ready to help. I read a book by a famous lady and I would like to quote what she said.She said God doesn't give a mother her children. He loans them to her. They're His and He'll call them home when He decides it's time.

God Bless,we love you.

Donnie & Carol Yocum

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts and prayers. Chance was a very special little boy. well, to most of ya'll a young man, but he will always be my little boy. It has meant so much to Bill and I to read all the post. You are all very special to us. Please keep us in your prayers in the weeks to come. Again, thank you so much.

Marcia and Bill Brownlee

PS . . . Owen and Ginny thank you so much for starting this post. Chance really look up to both of you. And Owen, thank you for letting him work this past season at the track, he had a blast. He thought he was so important working there with you. He even had learn to be a robot like you and Riley in the infield. Love you very much. Marcia

Marcia and Bill You are all in our prayers, I have dificulty finding the words to say, or type when posts of these arise. But Chance was a very mature young man...heck maturer than me even...and im older...i cant even explain my reaction when i heard the news...but he will be missed, and if there is anyway I can help..let me know.

Tom Creacy

Marcia and Bill - Speaking in behalf of all members of the Texas Pro Sedans, we extend our sympathy regarding your loss of Chance. I just found out about your sons passing tonight.

Marcia - You were very helpful in scoring at the three TPS races at C.C. Motor Speedway last season. We want to see you return to the scoring booth when we return to CCMS in 2005.

Sincerely,

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Archived