MAN Racing Promotions LLC announces 2014 South Texas CrashFest Tour

debwill

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MAN Racing Promotions LLC announces 2014 South Texas

CrashFest and Racing Tour

Kicking Off at Cotton Bowl Speedway

AUSTIN, TX (March 14, 2014) – MAN Racing Promotions will be presenting the South Texas CrashFest and Racing Tour that will kick off its first event at Cotton Bowl Speedway’s 3/8-mile, dirt oval track in Paige, TX.

This big family event begins on Friday, May 9, and runs through Sunday, May 11. Camping is available at the track throughout the entire weekend.

Mary Ann Naumann, Owner of MAN Racing Promotions, is more than ready to present the action-packed 2014 CrashFest and Racing Tour. “I’ve had a long year of being off from racing, and I’m so excited about the new direction that MAN Racing is headed,” said Naumann. “I’m honored to kick off our tour at Cotton Bowl Speedway.”

Besides Sunday’s CrashFest, these three days will include carnival rides and a fair with food and merchandise vendors from all over Texas.

Cotton Bowl Speedway (CBS) will also be presenting some of the finest wheel-to-wheel dirt track racing in South Texas on Saturday night (May 10).

Danny Bennett, Promoter at CBS, is looking forward to this exciting weekend at his track as the first event of the 2014 CrashFest and Racing Tour presented by MAN Racing Promotions. “I’m looking forward to working with Mary Ann and her team,” stated Bennett.

Highlighting the big weekend’s activities will be an ever-popular CrashFest on Sunday (May 11). Grandstands will open at 1P, and the action starts at 2P. Fans will be treated to some unusual and exciting racing, along with some incredible stunts by Team Danger and a personal appearance by History Channel’s newest star, Dr Danger.

If you would like to be involved or want more information on this event please contact: Nikki McBurnett, nikkimcburnett@gmail.com, 512-228-4650.

Cotton Bowl Speedway is located at 4667 W. US Highway 290, Paige, TX 78659. The track’s website is www.cottonbowlspeedway.com.

Like us on www.facebook.com/MANRacingPromotions for more exciting details and upcoming events on the South Texas CrashFest and Racing Tour.

post-3-0-13541900-1394862218_thumb.jpg

- - -

• 1 month later...

Archived