Racesaver Sprints

Olivermr

I am looking to help out a Sprint team. I have been racing and working on sprintcars for over 20 years all over the country Alaska, Virginia, North Carolina, Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas. I am in the military and that is why I have been all over racing. I would love to race again but its going to have to wait since I live in San Antonio and finding partnerships to support a team is a little challenging. I would like to help out and share my experience and if someone is looking for a driver I can bring some financial support to the team as well. If anyone is looking for some help please let me know. Thanks Michael.

post-15315-0-24609200-1394336135_thumb.jpg

I am looking to help out a Sprint team. I have been racing and working on sprintcars for over 20 years all over the country Alaska, Virginia, North Carolina, Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas. I am in the military and that is why I have been all over racing. I would love to race again but its going to have to wait since I live in San Antonio and finding partnerships to support a team is a little challenging. I would like to help out and share my experience and if someone is looking for a driver I can bring some financial support to the team as well. If anyone is looking for some help please let me know. Thanks Michael.

Michael. Please contact Danny at 512-748-4218

Thanks.

Archived