1st Lone Star Legacy practice this Saturday, 2/22/04, at CTS

NickHolt

The pit gate is supposed to open at 9 am on Saturday. I'll try to make it around that time and will have Lone Star Legacy registration forms with me. There is no fee to register with the Lone Star Legacy series in 2014. Of course, we will all have pay whatever registration fees individual tracks may (or may not) charge, but that's up to the tracks and is out of our control

So far, Bob Riley will be there with his huge parts trailer and a car or two. James Huff will have his #32 there and a bunch of last year's Goodyears (legal this year until they run out since Goodyear is no longer making that tire) for $10 apiece and used (but in good shape) double-centered wheels for a very low price. Del Harris is bringing his #1., I'm hoping Tom Harwell shows up with his two cars (one of them is for sale - he says he can't drive two at once).

Steve and Gabriel Fogg were out at CTS earlier in the week practicing. Not sure if they plan on being there on Saturday. We visited with Elias Anderson last Sunday out at the Harris Hill road course (a couple of miles SW of Central Texas Speedway) but he was sure if he'd be ready for this Saturday's practice.

Not word from Marcus Bellino who bought the Kris Kerr #24. I know he's been working on it, but not sure how far along he's gotten.

I hope there are others coming too.

Nick

Archived