2014 Eco rules update?

keith

I see the other classes have updated 2014 rules and the eco does not? Is there going to be any changes or are you still working on them. I have several things on my mind I would like to see allowed on the eco cars and I am sure others have ideas too.

Rules say you can only slot the strut tower on the pass front tower to allow for camber adjustment, on our particular cavalier the spring on the strut is so so close to the sheetmetal I can not benefit from this, sloting the spindle to strut is what is normally done to allow camber adjustments on our car. Can fwd cars be allowed a given amout of camber allowed, which would allow each diff car a equal oppurtunity despite the way we have to slot or modify to do so?

I would also like the rules to allow eco's to use weight's to help drivablity

Thanks, Keith

We will be holding a rules meeting at the track on Wednesday, January 8 in the sky box for the non IMCA sanctioned classes (stock car, street stock, eco stock) at 7 p.m.

Also, we will be posting some more information about 2014 over the next few days. This will include the reschedule date for the 2013 Showdown, rough banquet information and a few other notes.

We look forward to seeing those at the rules meeting in January and then back on the track for the 2014 race season!

Archived