TSRS 2005 rules input meeting

Announcing a TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES 2005 Rules/Input Meeting to be held this Sunday, November 21st from Noon - 2::00 PM @ The TEXAS EVENTS CENTER in Kyle. As most of you know, I personally have said time after time, I do not want to make any changes to our rules, but Jack & I have received many calls with suggestions so, this meeting has been put together for those of you that would like us to hear your input on what YOU, the Drivers, Crews & Car Owners would like to see as any possible changes for 2005.

Once this meeting has been held, we, the 2005 Officials will get together for another meeting and make any final decisions. Once those changes, if any, have been decided, the 2005 set of rules will be made available December 14th at the latest. I apologize to those of you that may not be able to attend due to the drive and being with this late notice, but this is the only time that I personally have with us leaving for two weeks to go to Snowball.

If your car is a 2004 Registered TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES Car, you may send someone as a representative or you may answer a questionnaire that will come from this meeting or you may send your comments prior to the meeting by way of email and we will attempt to address those at the meeting.

Each topic will be organized, speedy and productive, not argumentative, there may be time limits depending on the amount of attendance. Any TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES interested party or parties are invited and encouraged to attend and give input, again let me say this one more time, any TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES interested party or parties are welcome and invited!

Any votes taken will come from only the 2004 Registered TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES Drivers and one representative as the Car Owner/or Crew Chief, two votes per 2004 Registered TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES Car.

There will be no alcoholic beverages before or during this meeting. You may register your car number that day, the fee is 100.00 per car number, although you will have until January 1st, 2005. If you had a number registered with the TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES this year and you did not race or attend an event with your car, that number will be available on Sunday at this meeting, it will be on a first come bases, although no numbers will be available until Noon. Also, checks from the TMS race will be given out, those unable to attend there will go in the mail on Monday.

Don't forget the 2004 AWARDS BANQUET - January 15th @ The TEXAS EVENTS CENTER, more information to be released very soon! This will be The TEXAS SUPER RACING SERIES and the ROMCO SUPER LATE MODELS 2004 AWARDS BANQUET, this will be a night to remember, great food, live music & awards.

Hope to see each of you this coming Sunday and Saturday, January the 15th. This meeting is strictly being sent by email and posted on Texas Speed Zone, so if you know of someone that may not have access to email and might be interested in this meeting, please pass this information on for us.

Sincerely,

Mary Ann

512-844-3582

Series Information line 512-247-4041

Fax 512-247-9570

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Due to the misfortune of the conflict with the SAS Awards Banquet, I just confirmed with Terry Barden and we have decided to move our date to January 8th, for the 2004 TEXAS SUPER RACING Series and the ROMCO SUPER LATE MODELS Series Awards & Recognition Banquet. Now, you should all be sober from your New Year's Eve celebrations by the 8th! Again, it will be held @ The TEXAS EVENTS CENTER in Kyle, 7:00 PM, Great Food, Awards & Recognition and wonderful Live Music provided by "THE WADDELL BROTHERS" band!

Hope this date works well for all! Ticket information will be out very soon. Have a wonderful weekend, hope to see many of you on Sunday for the 2005 TSRS Rules/Input Meeting @ Noon. We are planning to have the NASCAR race on all the TV's in the TEXAS EVENTS CENTER, so don't miss out on this meeting! B)

Sincerely,

Mary Ann

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Hey everyone, I found out late this evening, due to the bad weather, the chairs I had rented were unable to be delivered. It was too late to get in touch with anyone else. We only have about 20, so, if you can, bring a chair!

Thanks,

Mary Ann

Archived