MEETING TONIGHT

Chuckman

Meeting is open to whoever wants to attend,you don't have to be a car owner

or driver.

Location is 1908 Lantana Round Rock,Texas

Go North on FM 1460 turn left on Lantana.

I know its short notice and some can't make it,but I need to get this started

so we can get something set in advance for next month.

If anyone needs anymore info my cell # is 431-3392.

We had a good turn out for such short notice and I believe alot of good will come from this new group of drivers and fans.Some great ideas were bounced around. Looking forward to the next meeting and hope to meet many more fans and drivers interested in helping promote racing in Texas. Special thanks to the Chuckman for hosting tonight. Hope to see everyone this weekend at THR. Jeff ( the old fart on the back stretch )

Sounds like things went well for the first night..Congrats to all who attended..

Just a thought...I didn't heard about this meeeting til 3 p.m. yesterday (the day of the meeting)..then again, maybe you didn't WANT me there (doh!)..

I would have liked to have been at the meeting (I only live minutes from Chaz's house)...My point being..can you (Chaz and leaders of this group) use other ways of communication (email, phone calls, etc) for this venture? I would be happy to volunteer my email lists to notify people who are interested--I'm sure they're out there..

Chaz, feel free to call me on this..thanks, and again, thanks to all who attended..I'm sure (despite Jeff's presence) that it was a productive meeting (haha, Jeff)..

I know its short notice and some can't make it,but I need to get this started

Chuck, I think he just wanted to get something together, although it was last minute.

I too wanted to attend but due to short notice could not. But that's cool, I'm just excited about the whole idea anyway.

Chuckman, did y'all discuss the next meeting date/time/place? I know I'm (only) a fan, but heck if I can help in anyway to keep a sport that I love from going under... I'm there :D

I was at the meeting the other night , and I met a few people that I did not know before.

It was a great eye opener to see some of the things that different people have been doing on their own to help promote our sport.

It will be great to see this group grow, and gather more ideas & information on how we can work as a group to make our sport grow.

I know that it was a long & wet drive for most of the people who came to this meeting , but I know that I got a lot from the imput of the people who made it.

I hope to see a more race teams at the next meeting.

If you are a Rookie you should make it to the next meeting, because there is a ton of information you can get from the rest of the group.

(Mark did throw me into a puddle of water. ) lol

Thanks Chaz for starting this group, and I hope it continues.

Bryan lane

Archived