Suspension Engineering Seminar registration information

NickHolt

Here is the registration information:

Cost is $300 per student.

- If you bring a crew member with you the crew person is half price ($150). This is a really smart idea so two of you will be onthe same page.

- If this is your third time attending, you are admitted free of charge.

- To reserve a spot I must have at least a $100 payment up front with the remainder due on the first class date. I limit the class size to 15 students to better enable class interactions. Big classes with a lecture format don't work well in my opinion.

No sense filling out a registration form, but the information I need from you is:

1) Name of the person attending

2) Email address

3) Phone number (cell # prefered)

4) Which site you will be attending (HMP or CTS)

5) Method of payment you will be using (I can take cash, check or PayPal. If PayPal let me know so I can give you the account info).

I encourage dirt track racers to attend these seminars. The wight transfer principles apply to both dirt and asphalt and a thorough knowledge of suspension geometry is equally important to both venues. Several of my former students have done both dirt and asphalt and they all tell me the same story: a good understanding of Suspension Engineering principles is critical to both!

Anyway, I do this because I love stock car racing. I have been teaching this seminar for 29 years and the course has evolved over the years (I learn something every time we go racing), but the basic principles have not changed at all. The goal is that you will have a good understanding of how your car's suspension system works to give you a car that's fast "on purpose" rather than fast "by accident."

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, that seems like a poor way to get around the guy in front. A better way would be to purchase one of my "light than air" chassis and just put it in "hop mode" and hop over the guy in front. But that would take away all the fun of punting the guy you're trying to get around...

Nick

P.S. We are celebrating "Silver Saturday" today with a whopping $2.99 off our regular low, low everyday price of $87,981.99.

P.S.S. Next year, due to FaceBook spreading the pure racer methane all over the internet rather than congregatated in one convenient location here on Lone Star Speedzone, the price is going up. As you know, the LTA chassis is made from concentrated, 100% pure racer methane.

What are the options on number 5 (method of payment)? I must have missed a post somewhere....

Cash, check or PayPal. If PayPal, let me know so I can give you the account information.

Thanks.

Nick

Archived