Coming to Baytown in October 2014...$$$$$

Hook's RPM

I will be sending my entry form in a few weeks. sounds like a ton of fun.

BOBBY JACK

If it gets postmarked before December 15th, they will line you up by the last four digits of the car owners SSN on the form for Friday's feature. So if you have a low one...especially if it starts with a "0" of "1"...get it in by 12/15! After that, Friday line-up by postmark with ties broken by lowest last 4 digits of SSN.

Saturday is a complete redraw for starting spots.

I'm really intrigued by this deal. Going to be interesting...

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a great interview on DIRTcast with Lonestar 600 promoter Brad Dixon from Big Race Promotions with host Dave Seay: http://dirtcast.com/mFLy/sound-off-brad-di...-enduro-120213/

You have ten days (or less) to get a shot at an up front starting spot for the Friday race so ENTER TODAY!

• 2 weeks later...

With the Christmas Holidays upon us & the expenses associated with them Big Race Promotions will allow you to send in your entries with a post dated check to hold until Jan 10, 2014. You will get your postmarked starting spot with this offer. Please include a note requesting the hold with your entry. *Entering the "Racer" in your family is a Great Gift idea that builds excitement all year long.* You can print the entry form off the website @ bigracepromotions.com or from the FB Page @ facebook.com/bigracepromotions . We also have a direct phone line you may call at any time for questions or clarifications 713.894.3748 (Brad Dixon)

The entire BRP staff wishes you a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived