Pure Stock Rules

In the past the track will let you race once without regestration but if you come back then you have have to do the whole thing as every track does the same about the rules is up to track managment call kieth and he will give you the answer you are looking for. that way you here it from the boss. Send him a pm

I say the more cars we can get to run, on a consent basis the better. makes for fun racing (have had the 4 car feature, ain't fun) makes the track stay alive, gives us all a place to race. I would prefer to ran with cars that are as close to our rules as possible, so everyone has a fighting chance, 32W knock the dust off that car and bring it back. the offer still stands to help you, if you want it. Always had a blast racing that car.

I agree that 4 car feature was no fun....I just dont understand why tracks allow cars to come on big show nights and run their track rules but on any given day they can not come...whats the difference...if anything just let all cars come anytime and run their rules...I feel that if you are competitive at SOS you can be competitive at STS...and if you are competitive at STS you should be competitve at SOS...same for TRP....B/C my car has ran well at all tracks going by both sets of rules....the major difference is the way you drive...IT CANNOT BE THE SAME...lol

when looking at the difference in rules...
STS doesnt have a specified lift rule, SOS have a max lift of 450

STS cars must run 4 brakes, SOS cars can run 3

Hope it all works out for all cars....I enjoyed racing at STS b/c of the amount of cars....but they dont like it when you try to pass...

Archived