farm truck

I have a farm truck 1979 Ford shortbed forsale that ran at sos and won several heat and features. It is little ruff and has been flipped and ran into couple of times.This truck will need radiator,carb,seat,seatbelts and battery to be ready to race.I think i have 4 road hugger street tires and rims and also 4 american racer tires with rims.Rearend is Ford 9 inch,3 speed Standard also a parts truck that is 1980 that is complete this truck has automatic. Will sell all for $2,000.00. Call 361-571-1246 carlton

The Farm trucks will be running on the infield and not on the big track. No race tires will be allowed. Street tires only. These trucks will have a bounty on them too so the cost will stay down. Key is low budget and fun.

Stock,stock,stock is what she is i have street tires also just had american racers because some got out of Box and they Were allowed to run them.

Half track Wow that means she just got faster they would catch it toward End of strait so this means it will win more races better get it while u can..

Archived