Test and Tune was AWESOME!

We had over 40 cars show up tonight and the pits are full of campers and tents. We also had 6 GoKarts! Load up the candy and costumes and come on out for a fun night of racing and celebration. Pits will open at 3PM. First come first serve on the parking. Car and driver $75.00. Car $50 PIt pass $25.00. All pit passes will be $25.00. SEE YA AT THE RACES!!

We had over 40 cars show up tonight and the pits are full of campers and tents. We also had 6 GoKarts! Load up the candy and costumes and come on out for a fun night of racing and celebration. Pits will open at 3PM. First come first serve on the parking. Car and driver $75.00. Car $50 PIt pass $25.00. All pit passes will be $25.00. SEE YA AT THE RACES!!

First come first serve, that's a bunch of bullshit. Someone park in my spot and ill drag them out one way or the other. All is local drivers that have been there every race and got our spot at beginning of year should be able to park in our original spot

First come first serve, that's a bunch of bullshit. Someone park in my spot and ill drag them out one way or the other. All is local drivers that have been there every race and got our spot at beginning of year should be able to park in our original spot

Really ?? over parking, Should be happy that there are that many cars showing up and parking is an issue.. unbelievable !!!! :ph34r:

Sorry I didn't catch the second post sooner, but y'all did a good job in turning a negative into a positive.

It's good to see that some folks understand the importance of taking complaints to the track instead of a public forum.

Nick

Archived