Benefit at CTS to help the Kids of Central Texas

TexasHighDef

CTS is hosting a benefit tomorrow 10/12/13 to help raise money for the kids at the Dell Children's Medical Center in Austin. Dell takes care of the kids form 49 county's of Central Texas. That is a lot of kids!

They are raising money for a closed circuit TV system. That would bring informational channels for the parents (like how to take of a child going through kemo and how to get around the hospital) There would also be channels for the kids where they could play games with them like bingo and put up there own content. They would also be able to bring their Chapel service to all the rooms. A lot of these kids are locked away in wards that they can not come out of. So even if something happens at the hospital. They miss out. With the system they will be able to film it and show through the whole hospital.

They are also raising money for devises that the kids could make YouTube videos on. For the lucky ones that will leave the Hospital one day. It will give them away to stay connected with loved ones and the outside world.When I toured there I was struck by how many teens where there. They tend to be the forgotten ones there.

For the ones who will not make it. It give them a chance to make a My Last Days Video. So they can say good by to their loved ones and the world and so a part of their Sprite can live on within their video for their loved ones and the world. Every Child should be given that chance. One of the goals is to make sure every child at Dell's has that chance.

My Last Days Videos on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...ube.oL2lBNMZXDQ

If you would like to help these kids and donate to the cause CTS has a link set up where 100% of the money goes to them.

http://www.razoo.com/br/causes/Lifting-The...en-S-Hospital-1

I thank you for your time and CTS for stepping up to the plate to help these kids.

Archived