CONGRATS CHAMP

Congratulation's to Kevin Migura and the 15m team on their 2014 STLMS championship. Kevin and his team ,including his dad Shorty Migura and brother Carlton exemplified what a winning team does. They were consistently up front and pushing the rest of the field to step up. Glad to see a first class act winning the championship.

Let's also give a shout out to the rest of the drivers in the series for sticking it out through a long hot summer of high speed racing action.

Can't wait for next season to do it all again.

Thanks Mitchy Bobby.

I only got to see the STLM Series run once - at Cotton Bowl Speedway - but what I saw was very impressive. If you're a fan of loud and fast full-throttle race cars, these folks have it in spades!

And that Migura LM is indeed hauling the mail. He's figured something out that gives him the ability to put all that power down on the dirt. I've never seen a Dirt LM pull a wheelie, but Migura came about as close as you can without lifting both front tires off the ground down the front straight at the drop of the green! Congrats to the Migura team.

Also, a huge pat on the back is in order for Mitch Wagner (MitchyBobby) who put this deal together and is making it work for the good of racing in Texas. It takes someone like Mr. Wagner to step up and make it happen. It takes more than you know to put together something like this STLMS deal - Congrats and thanks to MitchyBobby!

Nick

Archived