Farm Trucks Returning to SOS for 2014

I am seeking interest in bringing back the farm trucks in 2014. These trucks will have their own track in the infield. I am still working on some rules but they will be very basic. All glass and external plastic trim needs to be removed, roll cage, 5 point harness, race seat, fuel cell mounted in the bed or stock fuel tank mounted inside the frame, no race wheels or tires, no race springs, cannot be lowered, tires must be DOT tires. I am also looking at putting a claim on these trucks so noone will go out and spend a lot of money. This class will race for a 6 pack of drinks of your choice and a hot dog.

Thanks,

Keith

From what I had talked with kieth about was he said the track for the farm trucks was gonna be just inside the tires in the infield. Its not gonna mess with the go kart track. He loves the karts. And so there for the karts will stay at that awesome track they have to run on. I plan on gettin a kart for my boy some time but just gotta wait till he is a bit older. But I do believe that is what he is going to do with the farm trucks.

Archived