Big race

kwik50

Will they be a big event at cotton bowl toward the end of the year?

Well hell yes!!! Nov 21 practice 22 heats and 23rd features. From what i understand from last years big show. I could be wrong on the daily layout. But their big show is Nov 23rd.

I'm not mad but if you look at any "good" end of the season event that get 50 or more cars per class, all the payout and information is public 6 months or more ahead of time..

Now if they want just your regular 10-20 local cars to show up put the payout out there 1-2 weeks before the race.

It doesn't matter to me ill be there racing no matter what asking as its Imca rules

I'm not mad but if you look at any "good" end of the season event that get 50 or more cars per class, all the payout and information is public 6 months or more ahead of time..

Now if they want just your regular 10-20 local cars to show up put the payout out there 1-2 weeks before the race.

It doesn't matter to me ill be there racing no matter what asking as its Imca rules

I'm sure the track management want their events to be a success, so if you have suggestions for them you might consider politely, but privately, offering them your advice.

But getting on a public forum and berating them for not living up to your expectations seems a bit like bashing, eh?

Nick

I am sure you are a great arm chair promoter, any rules will be CBS rules.

Archived