I-37 legal situation?

NickHolt

What is the legal problem that I-37 is dealing with? I went to the I-37 website but didn't learn too much except there was going to be a court hearing this morning which may or may not have happened.

Anyone have details?

Nick Holt

They settled out of court friday. If you have any questions call Frank Torres. He posts his number everywhere. Remember, our moderator wouldn't be to happy with someone starting rumors on this website.

Rumor? I think not.

Since my question in an earlier post, several people have contacted me about this matter. Apparently the issue was serious enough to potentially stop racing at I-37, at least temporarily. One of them directed me to the I-37 website where this matter is discussed so I guess it doesn't fall into the rumor category.

I am glad the parties involved were able to settle this matter without having to go to court and without having to stop the racing action at I-37.

Nick Holt

to all;MR.HORNE has a two year lease on i37 speedway.we ran the first year and made improvements that were not required but that he wanted done for those who came to i37.the owners wanted out after year one.we tried to work it out but were forced to get legal help.there are five owners.perhaps we can still take care out of court.we were told that our program may continue while MR.HORNE and the track owners work out there differences.the turkey trot race is one that spectators get to see the very best.mods will be around 45/60 cars,pures about the same,sims should be about the same.i can be reached 24/7 for any and all questions.....frank t.210 3676261,...

Archived