pure stock

dy97

Pure stock race was a lot of fun.. a lot of really close racing and not to many cautions. Brian drove a good race without any bobbles.. i was hoping for one cause i was right there but it didnt happen. Thought we were both fixing to have real problems on the front stretch when the lap car headed for the infield pretty sure mark bundren won the points championship.. congrats to him.

Pure stock race was a lot of fun.. a lot of really close racing and not to many cautions. Brian drove a good race without any bobbles.. i was hoping for one cause i was right there but it didnt happen. Thought we were both fixing to have real problems on the front stretch when the lap car headed for the infield pretty sure mark bundren won the points championship.. congrats to him.

I knew someone was there just didn't know it was you until after the race. You aren't kidding about almost having a real problem on the front stretch, that was a scary situation . Of all the nights I forgot to bring my gopro cameras.

Also i dont know where he ended up in points but it was top 5.. congrats to travis copeland.. his first year in a full size car and had a lot of really good races.. hes one of the few young guys out there and runs right there with the old guys.

Archived