My apologies

I would like to apologize to the staff of S.O.S. I questioned their score keeping Saturday night. After watching a video of the race I was wrong and they were RIGHT. When I'm wrong I admit it, It is hard to remember every last detail in a race. I am thankful for all the video's out there that allow us to review, and see and admit our mistake's. I don't know how those score keepers can keep up with all that's going on, but keep up the good work, and I'll try not to question you again. Cooter 48C P.S.

Thanks u Cooter ! This means a lot , mistakes r made by us as well . We R Always available 2 review , thanks 4 your courage & honesty . Charlotte & Kim

You ladies do great it's us drivers who mess it all up by not staying on track amd always spinning out my hats off to you two

Thank you for this and I would like to say we have a great group of workers and volunteers that do the very best they can to keep up with what happens on the track. Drivers and Fans can focus on one driver while track staff is trying to watch multiple drivers. Yes, there are good calls and bad but it is Saturday night local track racing with everyone working hard to make the right calls. See ya at the Races!!!! Rosemary

Archived