purestock race

Had fun last night just really don't understand call to put me in back after getting hit I just got little side ways and was sent to rear was this an accident or mistake

While this question probably is not raised out of any ill-will towards the track, questions about an individual call should addressed to the folks who actually made the call, not all of us here on LSSZ...

Thanks.

Nick

Had fun last night just really don't understand call to put me in back after getting hit I just got little side ways and was sent to rear was this an accident or mistake

Carlton If you are referring to when you and I make contact, I am sorry if you feel you got the short end of the stick so to speak, if you noticed I went to the rear with you until they waved me back to where I was. It seems that we do not always get the call we think we may deserve, I have been on both sides on the call this year, and I would say they have been 50/50, so I just roll with the hand dealt me and keep racing as hard as I can. Don't want any hard feelings between us!!!

Carlton If you are referring to when you and I make contact, I am sorry if you feel you got the short end of the stick so to speak, if you noticed I went to the rear with you until they waved me back to where I was. It seems that we do not always get the call we think we may deserve, I have been on both sides on the call this year, and I would say they have been 50/50, so I just roll with the hand dealt me and keep racing as hard as I can. Don't want any hard feelings between us!!!

No not intended toward you we are fine just would like to see how Keith sees it another car spins me and also i stayed in my position was just wondering when you hit me if they even seen what happened

No not intended toward you we are fine just would like to see how Keith sees it another car spins me and also i stayed in my position was just wondering when you hit me if they even seen what happened

Would be happy to let you watch my dash camera, so you can see what it looked like from my car, I truly expected it to be call a racing incident and both of us be put to the rear.

Please post we all can learn from videos mine should be up tomorrow

having trouble up loading, I'll get Brian to help me. post as quick as I can. You have to look past the mud on the lens for part of it. LOL

Guess we can tell, me and you ain't computer geek's LOL. Probably should get a 10 year old to help us, they can fix anything x-box,cell phone, and other electronic devise!!!

having trouble up loading, I'll get Brian to help me. post as quick as I can. You have to look past the mud on the lens for part of it. LOL

i having trouble too. you may have yours posted before me

Brian retrieved mine but it is not that good, has mud on lens. Maybe he'll bring his computer and you can watch it.

Archived