Pictures from 9/7/13

dancer52

Was a rough night on equipment for sure.. Wish they would take the moisture out of the track again and let it go dry slick. I know the rain shower didn't help, but it would have been wet even without the rain. The racing was better when it was dry and a lot less damage. Not to mention having to clean 83 pounds of mud off the car. And by 83 pounds, I mean 83 pounds of mud on my car after the feature. Yep, 83 pounds.

Was a rough night on equipment for sure.. Wish they would take the moisture out of the track again and let it go dry slick. I know the rain shower didn't help, but it would have been wet even without the rain. The racing was better when it was dry and a lot less damage. Not to mention having to clean 83 pounds of mud off the car. And by 83 pounds, I mean 83 pounds of mud on my car after the feature. Yep, 83 pounds.

Water truck didnt move after 1 pm !!! What you saw from the track was rain induced.

There was a pretty good shower that came through around 4 o'clock. I had over 200 lbs based off of what it weighed in tech and how much fuel was left in it. The track was fast for the feature.

Really fun, racy track. Big thanks to all at Cotton Bowl Speedway for having us. I hope y'all will have us back.

Archived