Aaron Hudgeons

racer027

would like to wish our friend happy birthday today you have been dearly missed thanks for all the memories we all got to share with you and was never a dull moment and also thanks again for helping build my first race truck you got me hooked and best of all I am able to spend some special moments with my children at the race track and also getting lots of knowledge from your dad it is unreal how much he has taught me about racing and also about life in general and Mrs.hudgeons has filled a void in my families life we can go to races and it's just like old time a family atmosphere with kurt and sandie man all the fun you must of had with them racing thanks for the great times Aaron Happy Birthday

I am going to the shop tomorrow i was there today and of course I also went to school to learn all you have to do is pay attention We talked about everybody under the sun thats the best part. he never did mention about Arrons B-day Well maybe i will leave it alone he probably had a heavy heart today If anyone is ever in the mood of hearing good racing stories stop by the shop he is full of good ones Especially back in his young days in Corpus. Man i wish i could have seen them days!!

Archived